Words from the founder
„A long time ago I realized that I will only be able to develop my ideas in my own company. I wanted to move laser technology to a much higher level. This is why I established Pentashot. It wasn't always easy, but in 2016 it was confirmed that I made the right decision. It was in this year that contestants competing with our products won the Olympic Games. All round, this year was a turning point for us. We delivered targets to the world cup, and since then our products have appeared on every continent where competitions take place. We're a small company, but we've achieved a lot, and we keep moving forward.“
Jiří Chamrád, owner and CEO
PENTASHOT EU s.r.o. in numbers
- We established the company in 2011.
- Jiří Chamrád, our owner and CEO, has over 25 years of experience in the field.
- We have delivered our technology to more than 50 races.
- We have proven our forwardness on four continents.
- Since 2015 athletes have won more than 60 medals at UIPM races with our products.
What do we do?
- We deal with technologies for optic shooting.
- We develop our own products: laser guns, targets and accessories.
- We're cooperating on the development of competitive software and signaling lights.
- We deliver products to the best modern pentathlon athletes in the world.
- With our partners we provide technology for world championships, European championships and world cups in modern pentathlon.
- We support small, local businesses with which we share our ideas and passion for innovation.
Who competes with our products?
- Chloe Esposite - Olympic winner
- Sarolta Kovács – world champion
- Valentin Belaud – world champion
- Jung Jin-Hwa – world champion
- Arthur Lanigan-O’Keeffe – European champion
- Jan Kuf – European champion
- Élodie Clouvel – world chapmion